El Paquete a Cusco Machupicchu 7 días y 6 noches cuenta con todos los tours más importantes y visitados de Cusco.
- 01: City tour en Cusco.
- 02: Valle Sagrado.
- 03: Visita guiada a Machu Picchu.
- 04: Maras, Moray y Salineras.
- 05: Mountain of 7 Colors.
- 06: Humantay Lagoon.
- 07: Transfer to airport.
DAY 1: CUSCO / CITY TOUR
- A representative of Machupicchu Luna Tours will wait for you at the international airport of Cusco, to take you to your previously selected hotel. Cusco is at a considerable height (3400m / 11200ft above sea level).
- 13:30 hrs, At this time we will pick you up from your hotel, today we will visit the most spectacular places in and out of the city, such as Qoriqancha Temple, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay.
- 18:00 hrs, Our tour ends close the main square of Cusco.
DAY 2: CUSCO / SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS / MACHUPICCHU.
07:30 Hrs. Early in the morning we will head to the Sacred Valley of the Incas visiting Pisaq, center of administration of the lands of the sun, lands of the Inka and lands of the people, famous for the textile industry and its visual domain of the sacred valley.
During the tour we will stop for lunch at a local restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas and then visit Ollantaytambo, one of the most important architectural complexes of the Inca Empire and one of the few places where the Spanish conquistadors lost a battle, famous for its terraces built on the slopes of the mountains for agricultural purposes.
Once finished the visit to Ollantaytambo the bus returns to Cusco, but you will have to stay here to board the tourist train that will take you to Aguas Calientes at the time indicated on your ticket, once you arrive to this beautiful town our staff will be waiting for you at the door outside the train station to direct you to the hotel, and after about 20 minutes the guide will come to give you a brief explanation of how the guided tour will be the next day.
***Overnight in Aguas Calientes
DAY 3: CUSCO / MACHUPICCHU
Today, the guided tour will be approximately 2 hours. where we will immerse ourselves in the enigmatic beauty and the incomparable sample of Architectural and Hydraulic perfection of one of the 7 wonders of the modern word, we will visit the most important places within the Inca city, then we will have free time to take photos, and likewise we will have to take the bus Return to “Aguas Calientes” where you can find a place to enjoy a delicious lunch(not included), later we will must to be at the train station at the time showed in your ticket to back to Cusco.
21:00 hrs, Arrival to the Cusco city.
***Ask about our others train schedules.
*** If you want to see other tours option differente of Package Cusco Machupicchu 6 days click here
DAY 4 CUSCO / MARAS MORAY AND SALINERAS.
- 08:00 Hrs. We will pick up our passengers and then go to the town of Maras, passing through typical towns with beautiful landscapes, we will visit the following places:
- MARAS: This picturesque town has attractions from the pre-Hispanic, colonial and republican period, with colonial streets and façades standing out in the town.
- MORAY: Gigantic natural holes that were used by the Incas who built terraces or agricultural platforms with their respective irrigation channels.
- SALINERAS(salt mines): Natural spring located at the top of the wells so that when the water evaporates, the salt contained in it gradually solidifies, then the salt is hit and thus granulated .
- 15:00 Hrs. Arrival in Cusco, near the Plaza de Armas.
DAY 5: CUSCO / RAINBOW MOUNTAIN.
- 04:00 Hrs. We will pick you up from your hotel, if your accommodation is in a remote area we will coordinate a meeting point.
- We will have a 2 hour car trip to the town of Cusipata, where our restaurant is located for breakfast.
- Then we will continue for 1 hour more towards Fulawasi(town) which is the point where the transport arrives and we will start the trekking towards the rainbow mountain.
- Into the trecking you can ask our guide to help you with the horse rental (optional), it has a cost of S / 90 soles or USD 30 US dollars.
- From this point there will be a 1h 40 min walk to reach the rainbow mountain.
- Once we arrive there we will have enough time to take photos and enjoy the scenery.
- Once the photos are taken, we will descend the same route to the starting point for lunch and later return to the city of Cusco.
- 17:00 Hrs. We will arrive in Cusco (near the Plaza de Armas).
DAY 6: CUSCO / HUMANTAY LAKE.
- 04:00 hrs. we will pick yo up from your hotel and drive 2 hours on our transportation.
- The first stop of the day will be at Mollepata to have breakfast and fill us with energy.
- Here you will have the opportunity to get to know the Sky Camp which is located in front of the majestic snowy Salkantay and Humantay.
- After a brief rest we will prepare ourselves to start the trek upwards until we reach the highest point of the trail, the hike is 1 hour approx.
- You will surely be impressed with the panoramic view of seeing the turquoise lake at 4200 masl. 13779 ft. close to an astounding glacier.
- After take photos we will return to the Sky Camp where their personnel will be waiting for us with lunch and then return to Cusco.
- 18:30 hrs. arrival in Cusco, we will leave the passengers near the Plaza de Armas.
DAY 7: CUSCO / TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT.
Depending on the time of departure of your flight, our staff will pick you up from your hotel and take you to Cusco airport in our private transportation.
END OF SERVICE
The check-out is at 10:00 am; however you can leave your luggage at the hotel reception until the pick-up time to transfer to the airport.
Included / Not Included
- Pick up and transfer out to the airport.
- Transportation for all tours.
- 1 buffet lunch in Sacred Valley Tour.
- 1 desayuno continental y 1 almuerzo buffet en Tour Montaña Arcoíris y Laguna Humantay.
- 1 Desayuno y 1 Almuerzo en Ausangate y tour 7 Lagunas.
- Tren a Machupicchu – ida y vuelta.
- Guiado en todos los tours (español – inglés).
- Todas las entradas.
- 06 Noches de alojamiento en Cusco (en base a ocupación doble).
- 06 Desayunos en el hotel.
- Atención personalizada y permanente.
- Servicios y comidas no mencionados.
- Pasaporte original (¡se revisa en la puerta de ingreso a Machu Picchu!).
- Algo de efectivo (para comprar souvenirs o refrescos).
- Crema solar y gafas de sol.
- Chaqueta, gorra y sombrero.
- Ropa cómoda y zapatos para caminar.
- Agua embotellada y snacks.
¿Cuál es la opción de hoteles en este paquete?
The price applies for these hotels: Casona Quera Hotel, Inkas Tarabamba or similars.
Si desea mejores opciones de hotel, será una mejora con costo adicional, háganoslo saber.
¿Cuántas personas hay en los grupos?
Contamos con grupos exclusivos, el tour guiado en Machupicchu es de 2 a 7 personas por grupo.
En los demás tours de 14 a 17 personas.