- 03:30 Hrs. Pick up from your hotel or meeting point.
- 08:00 Hrs. Arrival at the Paracas pier to board for the Ballestas Islands.
- 10:00 Hrs. We leave for Nazca.
- 12:00 Hrs. Arrival in Nazca and transfer to the aerodrome.
- 13:30 Lunch.
- 22:00 Hrs. Arrival in Lima.
03:30 Hrs. We will pick you up at your hotel from Lima and we will go for a trip by car of 3 hours and a half (this time can vary and be prolonged by the traffic of Lima) to Paracas to visit the Ballestas Islands, there will be our first activity for 2 hours in a Motorized boat, where we will see the mysterious Paracas chandelier and the marine flora and fauna of the Paracas National Reserve, which is home to a large number of animals: Humboldt penguins, guano birds, sea lions, pelicans, etc.
Then we will continuous our trip for about 2 hours by car, arriving at the Nazca Aerodrome we will receive a short safety brief before boarding the Planes.
We will fly over the Nazca pampas for 30 minutes, where we will see the famous Nazca lines from the plane, the most emblematic being the hummingbird, the monkey and others.
Then we will have lunch (not included) and later return to Lima.
22:00 Hrs. Arrival at your hotel or historic center of Lima.
Includes / Does Not Include
- Round trip private transportation.
- Ballestas Islands Tour.
- Taxes and entrance ticket to Ballestas Islands.
- 30 minutes overflight in Nazca.
- Aerodrome Nazca tax.
- Driver in charge.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Nazca tourist ticket S/.47 Soles.
- Services not mentioned.
- Bring a small backpack, sneakers or sandals.
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Cap or Hat.
- Warm clothes for the afternoon – night.
- Personal documents.
- Extra cash money.
- physical or digital vaccination card.
- Price per person.
- If the client exceeds 100 kg, they will have to pay for an additional seat on the overflight.
- The pick up from your hotel will be from: Downtown Lima, Miraflores, San Isidro and Barranco.
- Nearby pick-up points will be from: Olivos Municipality, Plaza San Miguel, intersection Javier Prado with Arequipa and Pardo with Arequipa.
- Children under 3 years old do not pay.
- The driver is in charge of coordinating the activities. He only speaks Spanish, if you want an english guide ask the price.
- It is recommended to read the detailed itinerary.
- The itinerary may suffer variations due to climatic factors or at the discretion of the guide for a better development of the tour.
- Does not include travel insurance.
- The departures are minimum with 2 people, if you travel alone ask before.