- 05:00 am pick up from your hotel.
- 01 hour drive.
- 15 fly minutes
- 10:00 am arrive to Cusco.
05:00 Hrs. Pick up from your hotel, this wonderful tour is one of the most beautiful and different that you can find in Cusco, a different option for travelers who like adrenaline, this program invites you to know a part of the Sacred Valley of the Incas from a unique and different perspective flying over 100 meters on a captive flight supervised by travel personnel who are properly instructed and trained to perform this activity.
We will drive in our private transport from Cusco for 1 hour until we reach an area that is close to Chinchero, once we get here will have breakfast included to start this extravagant adventure with force, then our staff will start to inflate the Hot Air Balloon (if you wish you can enter a short moment to take pictures inside – optional).
When the air Balloon is ready and inflated we will give you a glass of champagne to give an elegant touch to the flight before starting and board it, we will have 15 minutes flying and taking photos of the landscape from above.
Once the wonderful experience is over we will return to Cusco in the same way we arrived.
10:00 Hrs. Arrival in Cusco, we will leave the passengers close the Plaza de Armas.
IMPORTANT: The weather conditions are a condition to carry out the flight, being the pilot who will make the final decisions in favor of safety, the same that will be unappealable. All passengers must sign a risk sheet before boarding the globe according to the Adventure Tourism regulations.
Included / Not Included
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Transportation to go and back.
- Professional air balloon flight instructor.
- 1 American breakfast and cheer with 1 glass of champagne.
- First aid kit.
- Travel insurance.
- Meals not mentioned.
- Camera, drone, etc.
- Wear warm clothes for the cold.
- Fixed departures are on Sundays (from May to December), if you want for another day of the week ask for availability.
- Check availability if only 1 person travels.
- The service offered is in shared service, this means that you will make this tour with other tourists (groups of 5 people).