Your reservation will be confirmed after having received a minimum deposit of 50% of the total amount for each person. The remaining amount must be paid in Cusco in cash. All reservation requests will be answered through the same medium (internet, watsapp, phone, etc.)Within 48 hours maximum.
Se recomienda leer a detalle el proceso de reservación así como también cada punto importante descrito en este documento.
- The client will assume all transaction fees of the book payment.
- The prices showed on the web site are in grupal service, if you need a personalized service in the tours let us know.
- Tours beginning in the hotel pick up and finish close the main square.
- Prices are per person, and if you book any package with hotel you must be 2 people, otherwise if you are only one person let us know.
- Failure to appear in person according to contract will result in the total loss of contracted services without any refund. In the same manner, there is no refund for any cancellation or withdrawal from any contracted service during the tour.
- For any change on the itinerary you must let us know 30 days prior to start the first tour.
- Tours not included travel insurance.
1.- WESTERN UNION
Western Union services allows you to send or receive money quickly and securely to any agent or office all around the globe. Be sure to request the form for wiring funds. All transfers can be made in dollars. Western Union has international offices and also works online: www.westernunion.com
- First name of the receiver: Dalmecia
- Last name of the receiver: Mendoza Gongora
- DNI (document): 80118679
- CITY: Cusco
- COUNTRY: Peru
If you use this method, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your deposit and the number of the western union transaction.
2.- MONEY GRAM:
FIRST NAME: CARLOS ALEX
LAST NAME: LUNA MENDOZA
ADDRESS. Jr. Porvenir A- 07
CITY/ COUNTRY: Cusco -Perú
PHONE NUMBER: (+51)964195640
If you use this method, please send us an email to email@example.com confirming your deposit and the number of the Money Gram transaction.