- 03:30 Hrs. Pick up from your hotel or meeting point.
- 10:00 Hrs. Arrival at the Nazca aerodrome.
- 10:30 Hrs. Overflight Nazca Lines (30 min).
- 13:30 Hrs. Lunch (not included).
- 15:00 Hrs. Huacachina with Buggies and Sandboarding.
- 22:30 Hrs. Arrival in Lima.
03:30 a.m. We will pick you up at your hotel from Lima and we will go for a 6 hours trip by car (this travel time may vary and be prolonged by Lima traffic) to the Nazca Aerodrome where we will receive a short safety brief before boarding the Planes (capacity of 4 or 5 people max.).
We will fly over the Nazca pampas for 30 minutes, where we will see the famous Nazca lines from the plane, the most emblematic being the hummingbird, the monkey and others.
Then we will go to Ica where we will have lunch (not included) and finally we will visit Huacachina “the Oasis in the desert”, where we will practice adventure sports such as buggies and sandboarding for 40 minutes.
22:30 Hrs. Arrival at your hotel or historic center of Lima.
Includes / Does Not Include
- Round trip transportation.
- Driver in charge.
- Flight over the Nazca lines (35 min).
- Aerodrome Nazca tax.
- Entrance and taxes in Nazca and Huacachina.
- Buggies and Sandboarding in Huacachina
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Optional boat ride in the Oasis Huacachina (10 soles).
- Nazca Tourist Ticket (47 Soles per person.)
- Services not mentioned.
THINGS TO BRING:
- Personal documents.
- Hat, sunprotect and Sunglasses.
- Snacks and water.
- Camera and film camera.
- Price per person.
- If the client exceeds 100 kg, they will have to pay for an additional seat on the overflight.
- The pick up from your hotel will be from: Downtown Lima, Miraflores, San Isidro and Barranco.
- Nearby pick-up points will be from: Olivos Municipality, Plaza San Miguel, intersection Javier Prado with Arequipa and Pardo with Arequipa.
- Children under 3 years old do not pay.
- The driver is in charge of coordinating the activities. He only speaks Spanish, if you want an english guide ask the price.
- It is recommended to read the detailed itinerary.
- The itinerary may suffer variations due to climatic factors or at the discretion of the guide for a better development of the tour.
- Does not include travel insurance.
- The departures are minimum with 2 people, if you travel alone ask before.