DAY 1: LIMA – PARACAS (Ballestas Islands).
04:00 Hrs. We will pick you up at your hotel from Lima and we will go for a trip of 3 hours and a half (this trip time can vary and be prolonged by the traffic of Lima) to Paracas to visit the Ballestas Islands.
There will be our first activity for 2 hours in a Motorized boat, where we will see the mysterious Paracas chandelier and the marine flora and fauna of the Paracas National Reserve, which is home to a large number of animals: Humboldt penguins, guano birds, sea lions, pelicans, etc.
Then we will travel to Ica for an average of 1 hour by car until we reach the restaurant “Don Pancho or another similar”, here we will have our lunch (not included) and we will have an exquisite tasting of wines and pisco from the area.
Then, we will continue to the Huacachina Oasis. There we will get the Tubulars or Buggies that will make us go up and down the endless dunes of Ica. We will also slide with the basic sandboards from the top. After this adrenaline experience, you will have enough time to walk around the oasis and take pictures.
*** Transfer to your hotel in Huacachina or Ica.
DAY 2: ICA (Huacachina) – LIMA.
You will have the morning free to enjoy the hotel, walk or do your shopping.
***Be ready and punctual at the meeting point that the guide agreed a day before.
16:00 Hrs. Return from Huacachina to Lima.
22:00 Hrs. Arrival at your hotel in Lima or historic center.
Includes / Does Not Include
- Round trip tourist transport.
- Tour guide.
- Tasting of wines, piscos and chocotejas.
- Ballestas Islands Tour + Entrance ticket.
- 01 hotel night + 01 breakfast.
- Boarding tax at the Paracas bay.
- Tubular and sandboard + Entrance ticket.
- Basic first aid kit
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Food not mentioned (Breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Transfer from Ica to Huacachina on day 2 (Our transport will depart from Huacachina to back to Lima).
- Carry small backpack.
- Sneakers or sandals.
- Hat, Sunscreen and Sunglasses.
- Warm clothes for the night.
- Personal documents.
- Extra money for personal expenses.
- Physical or digital vaccination card.
- Price per person.
- The pick up from your hotel will be from: Lima city center, Miraflores, San Isidro and Barranco.
- Children under 4 years old do not pay if they do not occupy a seat on the transport and share a bed with their parents.
- Each hotel has hours to serve breakfast. If the client requests it outside these hours, will lose it.
- Is not included travel insurance.
- On the second day, the passenger must be ready and punctual at the meeting point that the guide agreed a day before.
- It is recommended to travel with a small suitcase. If the passenger carries a larger suitcase per person, he must pay for an additional seat for his luggage.
- Book in Advance if you wish to travel on a weekend.
- It is recommended to read the detailed itinerary.
- The departures are minimum with 2 people, if you are only one person ask before.
- The service offered is in shared service, this means that you will do this tour with other tourists.