- 04:30 a.m. Pick up from your hotel or meeting point.
- 08:00 a.m. Arrival at Paracas Bay and start of the first activity in the Ballestas Islands.
- 11:30 a.m. Pisco tasting in the Ica vineyards.
- 12:30 p.m. Lunch
- 02:30 p.m. Huacachina with Buggies and Sandboarding.
- 10:00 p.m. Arrival in Lima.
04:30 Hrs. We will pick you up at your hotel from Lima and we will transport for a trip of 3 hours and a half (this trip time can vary and be prolonged by the traffic of Lima) to Paracas to visit the Ballestas Islands.
There will be our first activity for 2 hours in a Motorized boat, where we will see the mysterious Paracas chandelier and the marine flora and fauna of the Paracas National Reserve, which is home to a large number of animals: Humboldt penguins, guano birds, sea lions, pelicans, etc.
Then we will travel to Ica for an average of 1 hour by car until we reach the restaurant “Don Pancho or another similar”, here we will have our lunch and then we will have an exquisite tasting of wines and pisco from the area.
After lunch in Ica we will finish our tour visiting Huacachina “the Oasis in the desert”, There we will get the Tubulars or Buggies that will make us go up and down the endless dunes of Ica. We will also slide with the basic sandboards from the top. After this adrenaline experience, we will return to Lima.
22:30 Hrs. Arrival at your hotel or historic center of Lima.
Includes / Does Not Include
- Round trip transportation.
- Official tourist guide.
- Entrance and taxes to the Ballestas Islands.
- Entrance and taxes to Huacachina.
- Tubular (Buggies) and Sandboard.
- Free tasting of wines and pisco.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Boat ride in the Huacachina Oasis (10 soles).
- Breakfast (15 soles aprox.) and Lunch (30 soles aprox.).
- Services not mentioned.
THINGS TO BRING:
- Hat and sunscreen.
- Short winds, jacket and light clothing.
- Desert sandals or light shoes.
- Snacks and water.
- Cash money.
- Price per person.
- The pick up from your hotel will be from: Lima city center, Miraflores, San Isidro and Barranco.
- Nearby pick-up points will be from: Olivos Municipality, Plaza San Miguel, intersection Javier Prado with Arequipa and Pardo with Arequipa, if you have another location, a nearby meeting point will be scheduled.
- It is recommended to read the detailed itinerary.
- The departures are minimum with 2 people, if you travel alone and want this tour, ask before.
- The service offered is in shared service, this means that you will do this tour with other tourists.
- If you want the private service consult price.
- The itinerary may suffer variations due to climatic factors or at the discretion of the guide for a better development of the tour.
- Does not include travel insurance.
- Bring face shield and mask.