This Package to Cusco 5 Days tour is designed for those people who want a more complete organization and receive more services included such as entrance tickets, hotel and others.
- 01: City tour in Cusco.
- 02: Sacred Valley.
- 03: Guided visit to Machupicchu.
- 04: Maras, Moray and Salineras.
- 05: Transfer to airport.
DAY 1: CUSCO / CITY TOUR
- A representative of our travel agency will be waiting for you at the airport to direct you to the hotel and start the Cusco tour 3 days.
- 14:10 hrs. We will pick you up from your, during the City Tour you will visit the following places:
- EL TEMPLO DEL SOL – QORICANCHA, SACSAYHUAMAN, QENQO, PACA PUCARA and TAMBOMACHAY.
- 18:30 hrs. Return to Cusco, passengers will be left close the Plaza de Armas.
DAY 2: CUSCO / SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS / MACHUPICCHU.
- 08:00 hrs. our tourist transport will pick you up from your hotel to start our adventure through the mountains on the way to Pisaq
- On the way we will make some stops, where we will be able to take pictures and appreciate the sacred valley of the Incas.
- Once in Pisaq we will visit this archaeological center and its artisan market, full of terraces and temples.
- Afterwards, we will go to the town of Urubamba, where we will stop to take our lunch in a beautiful tourist restaurant, trying different types of dishes.
- Later we will visit Ollantaytambo, we will know its history, magic, culture.
- Then take our train to the town of Aguas Calientes, we will travel by train for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Once we arrive there, a representative of our travel agency will be waiting for us outdoor to take us to our Hotel.
- 19:00 hrs. we will meet our guide, who will give us the details for the next day of the tour to Machupicchu.
If you want to see other option diferent of Cusco 5 Days tour click here
DAY 3: CUSCO / MACHUPICCHU
- The tour begins early, our guide will wait for us to start our guided tour for 2 hours.
- We will Visit the most important places within the Inca city, then we will have free time to explore Machupicchu on our own.
- Later we will have to take the bus Return to “Aguas Calientes” where you can have a delicious lunch(not included).
- Be at the station on time as your ticket indicates to return by train in the afternoon to Ollantaytambo and later transfer by bus to the city of Cusco.
- 22:30 Hrs. Arrival at the city of Cusco.
***Ask about our others train schedules in this Cusco 5 Days tour.
DAY 4 CUSCO / MARAS MORAY AND SALINERAS.
- 08:20 Hrs. We will pick up our passengers and then go to the town of Maras, passing through typical towns with beautiful landscapes, we will visit the following places:
- MARAS: This picturesque town has attractions from the pre-Hispanic, colonial and republican period, with colonial streets and façades standing out in the town, with coats of arms of the nobles and caciques of the 17th and 18th centuries.
- MORAY: Gigantic natural holes that were used by the Incas who built terraces or agricultural platforms with their respective irrigation channels.
- SALINERAS(salt mines): Natural spring located at the top of the wells so that when the water evaporates, the salt contained in it gradually solidifies, then the salt is hit and thus granulated .
- 15:00 Hrs. Arrival in Cusco, near the Plaza de Armas.
DAY 5: CUSCO / TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT
Depending on the time of departure of your flight, our staff will pick you up from your hotel and take you to Cusco airport in our private transportation.
The check out is at 10:00 am; however you can leave your luggage at the hotel reception until the pick up time to transfer to the airport.
END OF SERVICE
Included / Not Included
- Pick up and transfer to the airport.
- City tour in Cusco city.
- Sacred Valley Tour.
- 1 Buffet Lunch in Sacred Valley Tour.
- Maras, Moray and Salineras Tour.
- Train to Machupicchu – round trip.
- Guided on all tours (Spanish – English).
- All entrances tickets.
- All the transfers.
- 03 Nights of accommodation in Cusco (based on double occupancy).
- 01 Night of accommodation in Machupicchu (based on double occupancy).
- 04 Breakfasts in the hotel.
- Personalized and permanent attention.
- Waynapicchu Ticket (20.00 USD).
- Services not mentioned.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Original passport (it is checked at the Machu Picchu entrance gate!).
- Some cash (to buy souvenirs or refreshment).
- Sun cream and sun glasses.
- Jacket, cap and hat.
- Comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Bottled water and snacks.
¿How many people are in the groups?
We have exclusive groups, the guided tour in Machupicchu is from 2 to 7 people per group.
In the other tours from 14 to 17 people.
¿What is the hotels option in this package?
The price applies for these hotels: Casona Quera Hotel, Inkas Tarabamba or similars.
If you want better hotel options, it will be an upgrade with extra cost, let us know.
see our rainbow mountain tour in airbnb
Precios en Servicio Grupal
|Numero de personas||Precio por persona||Reservar|
|2 o más personas||$.00|
Precios en servicio Privado
|Numero de personas||Precio por persona||Reservar|
|2 personas||$ 695.00|
DISCOUNTS and HUAYNAPICCHU:
- Children under 18 years old: 20.00 USD
- Under 10 years old: 50.00 USD
- Children under 02 years: DO NOT PAY
- Huaynapicchu: If you want this extra service, add 20.00 USD.