This Package to Cusco 5 Days tour is designed for those people who want a more complete organization and receive more services included such as entrance tickets, hotel and others.
- 01: City tour in Cusco.
- 02: Sacred Valley.
- 03: Guided visit to Machupicchu.
- 04: Rainbow Mountain.
- 05: Transfer to airport.
DAY 1: CUSCO / CITY TOUR
A representative of Machupicchu Luna Tours will wait for you at the international airport of Cusco, to take you to your previously selected hotel. Cusco is at a considerable height (3400m / 11200ft above sea level).
13:30 hrs, At this time we will pick you up from your hotel, today we will visit the most spectacular places in and out of the city, such as Qoriqancha Temple, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara and Tambomachay.
18:00 hrs, Our tour ends close the main square of Cusco.
DAY 2: CUSCO / SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS / MACHUPICCHU.
07:30 Hrs. Early in the morning we will head to the Sacred Valley of the Incas visiting Pisaq, center of administration of the lands of the sun, lands of the Inka and lands of the people, famous for the textile industry and its visual domain of the sacred valley.
During the tour we will stop for lunch at a local restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas and then visit Ollantaytambo, one of the most important architectural complexes of the Inca Empire and one of the few places where the Spanish conquistadors lost a battle, famous for its terraces built on the slopes of the mountains for agricultural purposes.
Once finished the visit to Ollantaytambo the bus returns to Cusco, but you will have to stay here to board the tourist train that will take you to Aguas Calientes at the time indicated on your ticket, once you arrive to this beautiful town our staff will be waiting for you at the door outside the train station to direct you to the hotel, and after about 20 minutes the guide will come to give you a brief explanation of how the guided tour will be the next day.
***Overnight in Aguas Calientes
If you want to see other option diferent of Cusco 5 Days tour click here
DAY 3: CUSCO / MACHUPICCHU
Today, the guided tour will be approximately 2 hours. where we will immerse ourselves in the enigmatic beauty and the incomparable sample of Architectural and Hydraulic perfection of one of the 7 wonders of the modern world, we will visit the most important places within the Inca city, then we will have free time to take photos, and likewise we will have to take the bus Return to “Aguas Calientes” where you can find a place to enjoy a delicious lunch (not included), later we will must to be at the train station at the time showed in your ticket to back to Cusco.
21:00 hrs, Arrival to the Cusco city.
***Ask about our others train schedules in this Cusco 5 Days tour.
DAY 4: CUSCO / RAINBOW MOUNTAIN.
- 04:00 Hrs. We will pick you up from your hotel, if your accommodation is in a remote area we will coordinate a meeting point.
- We will have a 2 hour car trip to the town of Cusipata, where our restaurant is located for breakfast.
- Then we will continue for 1 hour more towards Fulawasi(town) which is the point where the transport arrives and we will start the trekking towards the rainbow mountain.
- Into the trecking you can ask our guide to help you with the horse rental (optional), it has a cost of S / 90 soles or USD 30 US dollars.
- From this point there will be a 1h 40 min walk to reach the rainbow mountain.
- Once we arrive there we will have enough time to take photos and enjoy the scenery.
- Once the photos are taken, we will descend the same route to the starting point for lunch and later return to the city of Cusco.
- 17:00 Hrs. We will arrive in Cusco (near the Plaza de Armas).
DAY 5: CUSCO / TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT
Depending on the time of departure of your flight, our staff will pick you up from your hotel and take you to Cusco airport in our private transportation.
END OF SERVICE
The check-out is at 10:00 am; however you can leave your luggage at the hotel reception until the pick-up time to transfer to the airport.
Included / Not Included
- Pick up and transfer to the airport.
- 1 Buffet Lunch in Sacred Valley Tour.
- Train to Machupicchu – round trip.
- Guided on all tours (Spanish – English).
- All entrances tickets.
- 03 Nights of accommodation in Cusco (based on double occupancy).
- 01 Night of accommodation in Machupicchu (based on double occupancy).
- 04 Breakfasts in the hotel.
- Personalized and permanent attention.
- Meals in Machupicchu.
- Meals and Services not mentioned.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Original passport (it is checked at the Machu Picchu entrance gate!).
- Some cash (to buy souvenirs or refreshment).
- Sun cream and sun glasses.
- Jacket, cap and hat.
- Comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Bottled water and snacks.
¿How many people are in the groups?
We have exclusive groups, the guided tour in Machupicchu is from 2 to 7 people per group.
In the other tours from 14 to 17 people.
¿What is the hotels option in this package?
The price applies for these hotels: Casona Quera Hotel, Inkas Tarabamba or similars.
If you want better hotel options, it will be an upgrade with extra cost, let us know.
see our rainbow mountain tour in airbnb
Precios en Servicio Grupal
|Numero de personas||Precio por persona||Reservar|
|2 o más personas||$.00|
Precios en servicio Privado
|Numero de personas||Precio por persona||Reservar|